Friday, June 8, 2012

Oh sickness...

I'm here to apologize for our lack of updates, adventures, and lives for the past few weeks, we've been plagued by disease here at our apartment (and when I say we I mean Jill and Juli). Never fear we have a few things to tell you about in forthcoming posts.

I may be risking my life posting this picture, but it is an adequate representation of how my roommates felt.

We (still meaning Jill and Juli) are possibly getting sick again, so I will do my best to carry on our mission for awesome summer adventures, possibly by myself, or I will just start to video document my roommates' struggle to live 24/7. You may want to start hoping for their quick recovery, since I've recently discovered filming people (i.e. my friends and I) doing random things is incredibly boring.

1 comment:

  1. I will come down and have awesome summer adventures with you! I've even decided I'm brave enough to drive down there just to help you out.

    ReplyDelete